Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SPROCKETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    This year I am determined to DRINK MORE (cranberry juice is good for the kidneys and Bolly works wonders on the heart), PLAY MORE (especially dress-up with the clothes in Rocket City Records Archives), and get a car so I don't have to travel on the bus in my silver glitter hotpants (Mara I need a pay rise).
    Also keep this message board hopping...SO WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DECIDED TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER?
    Drop me a line,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    love Adam Stickler

    ------------------
    Sin is in, Sweetie!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I have decided to change for the better the range of Cherie merchandise available from Rocketcity Records -videos, cds & calendars
    - by being a *%@^$? nuisance to Mara and Adam.
    How about the rest of you?

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    (I mean what there is, is divine -but we want MORE! MORE! MORE!)


    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SPROCKETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I promised you a calender last year, I will do whatever I can, maybe let you have first dibs on the silver (almost new) hotpants.


    Love Adam Bargainhunter

    ------------------
    Sin is in, Sweetie!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    what -after Lita's been wearing them?
    :-(

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    No resolutions, but so far this year is starting off worse then last year. Things better pick up soon.

    ------------------

  7. #7
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Same here!!!!
    forums forums

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    dear, dear.
    cheer up!
    optimism in the face of experience -let the life of the Rock Goddess be your guide.
    This is the message board where people of good taste and happiness gather.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Actually the best way to put it would be to say that "woodstock" misses "snoopy".

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    sorry, mc -have a big hug.
    (I got this Curriefever you see, and feel no pain ).



    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic